FORUM BRASILMINIS
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

FORUM BRASILMINIS

Uma nova era começa, uma nova ideia começa a tomar forma.

InícioPortal*ProcurarÚltimas imagensRegistarEntrar

teremos novos mapas

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
darthrafa

darthrafa

teremos novos mapas Empty
MensagemAssunto: teremos novos mapas   teremos novos mapas Icon_minitimeTer Jan 29, 2008 8:44 pm

o galaxy tiles foi comprovado como "é para rpg, mas vc ate pode usar para minis". digo isso pq ele nao mostra as linhas coloridas, de terreno dificil e outros.

contudo, temos boas novas sobre mapas:

Originally Posted by WotC_Rodney
Because this product would, in my mind, be of extremely limited use for minis-only players? Because they don't really do anything with the miniatures game? Because, at best, there are like three tiles that contain anything a miniatures player would want to use? These aren't like new map pieces, and you're not going to able to use them to make whole Star Wars miniatures maps. I think if we marketed it as a miniatures game product, every minis player that bought one would feel ripped off, because they'd get extremely limited use out of them. I'd say less use than the tiles that came with the Rebel Storm/Clone Strike starters. Once you see the actual tiles I think you'll realize what I mean; each pack of tiles wouldn't contain enough to significantly alter a Star Wars minis map.

RPG players, on the other hand, don't need to create maps with two-army miniature skirmish rules in mind. They just need to represent what the GM needs.

No, instead of trying to shoehorn the needs of two different games into one product, we're giving each group their own products. I know, for a fact, that there are a LOT more SW Minis maps on the way soon, and Galaxy Tiles just would not provide what miniatures players need. (emphasis added)
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

teremos novos mapas
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1